Thursday, June 13, 2013

The results came in this week and I'm proud to say that 46 of my 50 students passed their English exam and will be going to a bilingual high school if they so choose. I'm no statistician, but those are some good odds! We're all very excited at school. Especially Ester. I think we need to go out and drink again.

You're probably wondering about those 4 poor souls who didn't pass. Well, don't worry too much because 3 of them really need to be in a regular school. They have some learning disabilities, which makes class in their native language tough enough, much less in English. The 4th student is just plain lazy. We think everyone is going where they honestly need to go. And this makes me think everyone was successful in their own way. Victory!

Now here's to hoping next year will be even better :)

~Caralyn

No comments:

Post a Comment