Sunday, September 16, 2012

Address update

I can't believe I'm saying this but I've found an apartment and moved in! I wasn't planning for it to happen so fast, but when life hands you something great, you jump on it. He/she who hesitates is a damn fool: best advice ever. So now I've had a chance to unpack and start making my room my own. Unfortunately, all I have to decorate are my Cardinals pennant and Real Madrid bufanda (scarf). Let the collection of souvenir trinkets begin!

I'm still not feeling 100% in my new home. I think it's going to take a bit to feel cozy. Right now it's just a lot of space (or more space than I thought I would have) and somewhat quiet. The front door looks out onto an inner patio and the window in my bedroom looks out onto a small tree-lined street. As Raelynne said, the trees remind me of Missouri. Since there isn't a lot of vegetation in this city, any greenery is definitely appreciated.

I leave you know with a few pictures I snapped yesterday of my apartment and some other random things around town.
 
                              Tostas!                                                        At La Taberna de Moncloa

Metro ticket!


                                          My room                                                     View from my window


                                   Kitchen


Living room

                                                                        Bathroom

And my new Address is: C/ Ercilla, 9, 4º, 3ª
                                      28005 Madrid
                                      España
Feel free to send me something! :-)

~Caralyn


No comments:

Post a Comment