Sunday, September 23, 2012

My Neighborhood (barrio)

Hi all, I don't have much news at the moment so I thought I'd share some pictures of my neighborhood that I took yesterday.

I did have my orientation a few days ago which went more or less smoothly. The presenters took their time through the unimportant stuff and then flew through our legal document information. Of course. And they looked at us like we were the idiots. I did meet some cool people though so hopefully now I have some new travel companions.

I'll keep you posted on where we decide to go first :)



Puerta de Toledo (glorieta = roundabout)

This isn't my school, but my school will be similar (colegio  bilingue)

Chevrolet dealership

Kebabs!!

Yup, that's a Dunkin donuts at a gas station :)

Top of my street
Looking down my street

You never know when you'll need some Betty Crocker!

Prado Ticket

~Caralyn

No comments:

Post a Comment